IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN – TEMPORARY
The Walla Walla Foundry is seeking a temporary IT Help Desk Technician to join our team. The Foundry is a dynamic company with 100+ employees that produces contemporary fine art for internationally known artists.
Typical hours are 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., M-F, with some overtime required. It is anticipated that the position will last for 12-18 months. Additional information about the Foundry is available at wallawallafoundry.com.
• Reporting to the IT Administrator, provide help desk support to end users seeking technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software and hardware. Provide clear, accurate, friendly and timely resolution to their inquiries in person, or by phone or email.
• Install, modify, upgrade and repair computer hardware and software.
• Maintain inventory of computer equipment, software and software licenses.
• Maintain physical IT assets by routinely inspecting, cleaning and replacing faulty equipment.
• Maintain virtual IT assets by routinely inspecting, optimizing, and updating firmware and software.
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees.
• Support security of network services, data, and backups.
• Educate end users on basic training and best practices.
Skills, Experience and Education
• 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
• Familiarity with IT operating systems, particularly Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Cisco preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent. BA in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Must be a skilled communicator with the ability to work effectively with a diverse staff to successfully resolve their technical issues to their satisfaction.
Salary DOE. The Foundry offers an excellent benefits package, including paid health insurance for employees.
How to Apply
Email resume to Nora Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than October 27, 2017. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. The Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.